Stephen Nadeau Color
- 2020 — Silver ADDY — American Advertising Awards
- 2019 — 2x Gold Awards — MarCom Awards
- 2019 — Platinum Award — MarCom Awards
- 2017 — Best Narrative Feature Film — Santa Fe Independent Film Festival
- 2017 — Best in Genre — Asheville 48 Hour Film Festival
- 2016 — Official Selection — Boston Film Gala
- 2013 — Best Graduate Narrative Film — SCADEMY Awards
- 2013 — Best Undergraduate Narrative Film Nominee — SCADEMY Awards
- 2012 — Featured Film of the Week — Kickstarter
Stephen is a colorist and award-winning filmmaker whose work has been seen across the globe.
He’s from Portland, Maine, and he received a BFA in Film and Television Production from the Savannah College of Art and Design.
For more than a decade, he has worked with some of the industry leaders in the visual arts arena; including the Blue Man Group, The Smithsonian Channel, Bose, SMUGGLER, The VIA Agency, the NFL, VISA, Dierks Bentley, and Pharrell Williams.